Current Job Vacancies
Assistant Greenkeeper/Spray Technician
We are now recruiting to fill our vacant Assistant Greenkeeper/Spray Technician position.
We are currently undergoing a full bunker renovation constructed by Profusion, designed by Tom MacKenzie of MacKenzie and Ebert. Phase 1, 2 & 3 of 4 is already complete. Other in-house course improvements are continuous, such as; drainage and tee building/levelling.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing greenkeeping duties to an expected high standard. The role will also involve all spraying duties, chemical stock/ordering and COSHH assessments.
Our ideal candidate will possess management experience and the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- PA1, 2 and 6 Essential.
- Experience of spraying duties.
- Knowledge of chemical products.
- Knowledge of H&S in the work place.
- Experience of Health & Safety systems management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive style.
- Level 3 Sportsturf Diploma - Desirable
- The ability to work in an efficient and effective manner and prioritise work schedules.
- Knowledge of IT systems such as MS Office.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate a professional and modern approach to greenkeeping.
Salary will be competitive and negotiable based on experience and qualification, including a 6-monthly performance related bonus scheme.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter.
Closing Date: Monday 9th April 2018.
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for bar staff to work shifts, including evenings and weekends, who have a flexible and proactive approach. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional hospitality for both food and beverage to all of our members and guests
Previous bar experience is desirable but not essential, The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and IT/Touch screen skills and be a confident team player.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
If you wish to be considered for any jobs which may arise, please contact the office on 0208 977 2733.